We started Maverix not just because we love hats. We wanted to build a company based on the idea that we would challenge the status quo, inspire others to do the same, and support great causes that make the work a better place. Check out our other hats and pick a couple up. You won’t be disappointed. – The Maverix Team
Fun Fact: The first fishing lures were made from bone or bronze. The Chinese and Egyptians used fishing rods, hooks, and lines as early as 2,000 B.C.. The modern fishing lure was made commercially in the United States in the early 1900s by the firm of Heddon and Pflueger in Michigan.
- Whether you’re into outdoor freshwater bass fishing, saltwater sport, or fly fishing, this classic trucker hat is sure to make a statement. In fact, a lot of people that buy this hat aren’t even fishermen. It looks that good. Pre-washed for a soft feel. The embroidered “Hooked” has amazing detail.
- Lots of cool design features including a “Gone Fishing” patch on the rear and tape printing on the interior. The sublimated image has amazing detail. Two custom gray styles to choose from; snapback and hook/loop.
- The semi-structured, low-profile front creates a relaxed and comfortable fit while showing off the design. You’ll be amazed by the high quality embroidery work. The breathable mesh backing provides great ventilation.
- Adjustable enclosure, stitched eyelets for ventilation, pre-curved bill, and a integrated cotton sweatband make for a great 6 panel hat. Designed and built to last. The woven cotton twill has been pre-washed. Great addition to your fishing stuff.
- The hat was designed to be unisex, so it can be worn by both men, women, teens, & kids. Perfect gift for dad, your fishing buddy, or keep it for yourself. Lightweight and comfortable, one size fits all. Be sure to check out our other custom caps.